Boys Weekend - 4 days alone with a one month oldMay 03, 2022
Whit headed out to California to grow her mind with some of the best in the world, and I got to spend 96 hours with my son who needs a bottle every 3rd one. I decided to use the same technique we coach clients with: Plan, Execute, Evaluate, Adjust …and I documented it as I went so we can ALL learn from the film room :)
- Plans are better held loosely otherwise I spend my energy trying to bend reality to meet the fantasy I created rather than adjusting my response to the situation I’m actually in
- Taking authority over my experience of life is about building skills and learning to use tools, not getting to the top of a mountain so I can check it off my bucket list. Beating myself up for feeling out of control is an indication that I am misunderstanding this journey
- It takes energy to interrupt the pattern you’re in, but if you don’t like what the pattern is producing, that is energy well spent.
We have an upcoming Enneagram Workshop. This workshop is for;
- Christians who are looking to move past an obstacle in their business, family, or health
- Christians who have revenue or sales goals, who are pursuing a vision for their marriage or dating relationship, or who have
If you think this is you, JOIN US HERE!
Ready to turn passive consumption into massive action? Well a jump like that is easier with teammates and a coach. Jake and Whit are the Number One Life Coaching Couple in Texas and they've assembled a team ready walk arm in arm with you toward your big life!!
No ordinary life coaches.
No ordinary life.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive Whitney's weekly newsletter with her thoughts, insights, revelations, and authentic journey through life.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.